PAPER SUBMISSION & EVALUATION
Managed by DHS Foundation
PAPER SUBMISSION & EVALUATION PROCESS
Step 1. Call for Paper & Abstract Submission
- The call for the entries for the Paper is available on the website. Please visit the details page on site and choose anyone of the available Subject & Topic. First send us the abstract of your paper for acceptance.
Step 2. Eligibility Criteria
- Academician, Industry Participants, Research Scholars & Students (UG/PG) can participate
- Only English Language accepted
Step 3. Screening of received Abstract
- The DHS Foundation panel is entitled to screen Abstract to ensure adherence to the eligibility criteria and prescribed rules and regulations.
Step 4. Full Paper Submission by the Author
- After the abstract screening process, the qualified selected authors will be notified to submit the complete paper within prescribed duration.
Step 5. Registration for Selected Authors
- After inspection as per the standard Guidelines, All qualified Selected Paper Authors will be notified to complete the Registration process by paying registration fees.
Step 6. Paper Publications
- All acknowledged abstracts and full articles will be published in the e-Conference Proceedings.
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in UGC Care listed Journal
- Best papers will be considered for publication in Scopus listed Journal
- The conference papers will be published in the peer-reviewed Conference Edited Book (Full Paper) bearing an International Standard Book Number