CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, & TRANSFERS POLICY
Cancellations will only be considered when received in writing (email) via your registered email to our official email-id. You may receive a refund for your conference/ceremony/webinar/event registration (less a minimum 15-20% processing fee) for which email cancellations would received by DHS Foundation prior considerable deadlines or cut-off time.
Email requests of cancellation received prior cancellation deadlines of the conference/ceremony/webinar/event, will be assessed a processing fee as per explained in below sections.
All requests for cancellations, refunds, and transfers should be emailed from registrant’s registered email-id to our published official email-id : email@example.com
Cancellations received after defined cut-off time will no longer be eligible for any refund.
Note: ‘conference/ceremony/webinar/event’ will be referred as ‘Program’ further in following sections.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, you can transfer your registration to another person/substitute without penalty.
The deadline for Replacement/Transfer is as follows :
- For Authors : Prior 25 Days toProgram’s First Day
- For Attendee : Prior 10 Days to Program’s First Day
- For Award Nominees : Last day/date of the Award Nomination
Simply email us your confirmation with properly stating your request along with a completed registration details form the person replacing you to our official email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a registrant is unable to attend, and also unable to providing the substitute; you can left over the paid fees with us. This left over fees amount will/can be adjusted in the Registration Fees of any other Program organized by DHS Foundation in next 10 Months.
The deadline for this facility is as follows :
- For Authors : Prior 20 Days toProgram’s First Day
- For Attendee : Prior 07 Days to Program’s First Day
Simply email us your confirmation with properly stating your request to our official email id : email@example.com
Note: In the case of a contributing author, the paper will notbe published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another Program, but may be eligible for publication in the later conference, if appropriate.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements may apply:
- Registrations cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Registrations cancelled more than 30days before the Program are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30days, but more than 20 days before the Program are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 20 days before the Programare no longer eligible for a refund.
- Failure to register after receiving a paper acceptance following the review process mayincur a considerable review fee.
- Registrations cancelled more than 07days before the Program are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less a 15% administration charge.
- No refunds are available for cancellations made within 07days of the Program.
Cancellations received after cut-off time (explained in above sections) will no longer be eligible for any refund.
Only medically verifiable or special cancellations can be considered for partial refund of cancellation request received prior 10 days(for authors) & 5 days(for non-authors) of the Program. In this case the decision of management committee will be final. Regretfully after this cut-off time; No considerations at all.
Registrants who do not show up for the Program and do not contact DHS Foundation (as explained above) prior to the deadlines, automatically forfeit all registration fees paid.
In case of Multi-Days Program the Start Date/day of the Program will be considered for calculating the Deadline/Cut-off time.