AWARD NOMINATION & EVALUATION
Designed by DHS Foundation
PERFICIO AWARD EVALUATION PROCESS
Step 1. Call for entries, designation & participation
The call for the entries for the Awards is available on the website. Please visit the site and have an overview of the details and submission.
The DHS Foundation and the panel have the right to disapprove any nomination in any Award category if false/misleading information is spotted during the nomination process.
Applicants can apply for or be nominated for more than one Award Category, subject to a maximum of two. He/She must fulfill the rules and regulations mentioned herein. The DHS Foundation has the right to reschedule application forms and modify at its sole discretion as per the DHS Foundation rules and procedure in the best interests of the Awards.
Step 2. Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals and Organizations can participate
- Entry forms duly filled in the English Language
Step 3. Screening of received nomination/application forms
The DHS Foundation panel is entitled to screen application forms to ensure adherence to the eligibility criteria and prescribed rules and regulations of the foundation.
The DHS Foundation will seek proof of the information provided in the nomination/application form and possess the right to ask again in case of doubt and non-clarity or for audit purposes.
Step 4. Short-listing
- Nomination/application forms received would be collated and segregated under each category for close evaluation by the personnel appointed by the DHS Foundation.
- After the shortlisting process, few nominees will be selected for each Award category strictly based on predefined evaluation parameters and curriculum. The final list is prepared for the shortlisted candidates meeting the required criteria and procedure for the final round.
Step 5. Registration for Selected Applicant
- The DHS Foundation will personally contact the selected applicant/nominee for the further registration and fee submission.